Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Actors Review the Script

We have a story consultant who's working with Jen (the writer/director in our team) but figured it was time to send the actors and a couple of movie industry friends the script as it is now.

Here are the emails I've received so far:

"Omg, omg,omg...

This was fantastic Victoria. I was expecting it to be good but I was honestly blown away.

I was lying here reading it by myself and laughing out loud...a lot.
'This shit just got real' is a killer line.

Can't wait to see the finished product."


"OMG OMG OMG
the best.

I can't wait to do this.
THIS IS THE BEST!!!

mmm-whah!"

"Omg!!! I love it!! Soo funny :) this is gonna be fun, u have some good writin skillz ma-lady"

And in other news, it looks like I'm going to be in LA on February 27th heading off to an Oscars party. Woohooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment